The Blog That Is No More
This Blog has moved to http://www.success.grownupgeek.com
Saturday, June 17, 2006
  Girl's Myspace gets hacked

And this is news?

Teen Says Her MySpace.Com Account Hacked


A 15-year-old teen said her MySpace.com account was hacked into and the person who hacked it has access to her personal information.

Angel Drott said she noticed her screen name was changed and captions under some of her pictures had been changed to obscene messages when she logged onto MySpace.com one day.

“And it scares me because I talk to my friends and there is personal information, my address and phone number or anything, they can find out where I go to school or anything whatsoever,” Drott told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.


For the full story click HERE 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

__________________________