The Blog That Is No More
This Blog has moved to http://www.success.grownupgeek.com
Friday, December 29, 2006
  The ShoeMoney Posse - Learning the Skills

I've been reading Shoemoney more and more lately. When I first learned about TheShoe at the DP Forums I got the idea that he became successful by having many small sites. Because we don't run a network of sites, and instead have only one real site (ok, and two failed/failing sites about nothing) I didn't think I could learn much from him because of our different methods/styles.

As I read more and more at ShoeMoney though, I think I might be able to learn a lot - heck, I don't know anything, so it should not me hard to learn something! I'm also going to start seeing what I can learn from JenSense. They both seem to know what they're doing.

Labels: ,

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

__________________________