The Blog That Is No More
This Blog has moved to http://www.success.grownupgeek.com
Saturday, January 13, 2007
  MSN AdCenter - Impossible to read TOS

Based on what I've read from the AdWords experts I decided to give AdCenter a try. From what I've learned the CPC is usually lower with AdCenter, so I wont be throwing my advertising budget down the toilet quite as fast as I have done with Adwords.

The signup process was simple, and quick. But when I came to the Terms Of Service page which I am required to read and agree to, I ran into a bit of a snag.
As you can see from the screenshot above (click it to enlarge), the MSN AdCenter TOS is enclosed in a small box, approximately 1-inch wide by about 1/2-inch tall! Maybe it's because I was using Firefox and not Microsoft's Internet Explorer, but I still find it comical to the point of absurdity. I still signed up, but I wonder what Microsoft is hiding in that tiny box?

Labels:

 
Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

__________________________